Friday, September 28, 2012

Housekeeping

Hey guys! A few house keeping items here in Betsy-Blog-Land...  ;)

1. Where's my winner???? ANGIE WEST, you never claimed your prize the other week. If you don't email me your info so I can send your free autographed book, I'm going to have to draw again :) 

2. EXCITING NEWS - I'm in the process of revamping my blog and will be doing a big launch day with giveaways, prizes, interviews from other authors, and a reveal of my new focus that God has given me. I'm so excited and can't wait to see what you guys all think. It's going to be GOOD! :)  Stay tuned for that in a week or two. (based on how web-savvy I can become! ha)

and 3. I've discovered a secret. THE secret, if you will, to dieting success. Not kidding. Are you ready for this? I should write a book on it, because then I'd be quite wealthy. THIS SECRET WORKS. Are you ready for it??

.
.
.
.
.
.
This is epic.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
READY????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The secret to dieting IS......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bring your trainer a Cadbury egg too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to hearing about your new focus!