So the next two days are going to be a blur of packing and laundry and washing and drying and Walgreens trips and ironing (hahahah you believed me until that one, didn't you) preparing for the 2011 ACFW conference! YAY! I can't wait.
I have new shoes and candy corn and figure I can wing it from there. Essentials, and all. ;)
If you're the praying sort, I have a few prayer requests while I'm gone!
1. Travel safety
2. Safety for my family as I'm away
3. That God would open doors business-wise/networking-wise that He sees fit, in His perfect timing.
4. That my volunteer slot in the prayer room at the conference would be ordained and He would use me to help someone in need.
5. That I would be a blessing to someone who needs a blessing.
6. Health for me and my family. I'm getting a scratchy throat and pretty much am in denial. Everyone around here has allergies so I don't believe I'm getting sick, just irritated, so please pray for the conference attendees (and my family I leave behind this week) to be healthy and well.
Thanks so much! And I'm happy to pray for you too. If you have a request, leave it in the comments!