Friday, July 23, 2010

Normal!

I miss normal!!

This week has been pretty bad. Work, being sick, fighting being sick, being in denial over being sick, and finally caving this morning to go to a quick care type hospital to get fixed up. I didn't want to spend the money (we won't have insurance for another 30+ days) just for them to say "oh its a virus, gotta wait it out". I would have gone INSANE if that was the case.

Turns out I had the end of strep throat and a sinus infection. They gave me a zpack of antiobiotics, a steroid shot, and some sinus meds to clear the area and break up all that pressure. For the first time in 48 hours I don't feel like my head is going to explode. I'm so relieved. Next time I need to take care of myself and not worry about the $! Turns out it wasn't nearly as bad as I feared. I was thinking several hundred dollars, after everything was said and done for a cash visit, it was $175. I find it worth it!

So I'm recouping today and snuggling my Little Miss and napping. I will hopefully get her party pics up first thing next week or this weekend. =)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Glad you are feeling better. Take care!!

Underneath His Wrapping