Friday, June 13, 2008

GUESS WHAT? =)

Finally, permission to post! I'm so excited I can barely type.

My agent, Tamela Hancock Murray of Hartline Literary, sold my contemporary romance to Steeple Hill Love Inspired.

WOOHOO!!!

We're looking at a release date of July 2009. Oh, this year will be so long. (then again, I will also have a new born baby girl, so...it just might fly after all. ha!)

Return to Love is about a New Orleans penguin keeper and her reformed bad boy childhood best friend, who return to love with a little help from a rowdy youth group and a few homeless penguins.

12 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Woot woot! You must be butter!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

I wish I could make it dance and sparkle so you'd know exactly how excited I am for you!

Erica Vetsch said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY and YAY! Congratulations, Betsy! What wonderful news!

And I bet this year just FLIES by, what with the baby coming, working on the edits and marketing, and working on the series sequel that LI is surely going to beg for.

Dineen A. Miller said...

WOW!!! Congratulations, girl! That's so wonderful! Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!!! :-D

(And the crows roars—BETSY! BETSY! BETSY!)

Audra E. said...

That's amazing! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!! :D

Malia Spencer said...

Wohoo! Congrats Betsy! I'm thrilled for you. You go girl! *Does the Happy Feet Dance*

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome news! You must be sooooo very excited!!

Robin Jansen said...

Hi!!! WHat fabulous news! I am so happy for you and cannot wait to buy my copy! and what a special year this will be with your baby girl too!
Hugs, Robin Shope

Rhonda Gibson said...

Woooo! Hoooo!! I am so proud of you. Congratulations!!!!

Annette M. Irby said...

Wahooo, Betsy!!!! That's fantastic!

Hugs,
Annette

Delia said...

Congratulations!!!!

Gina Conroy said...

Can't remember if I said, congrats! So congrats again!