Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I wanna play! I wanna play!


Hey friends! I found these fun games on Georgiana's blogsite, and thought I'd tag along! =)

THE RULES:

1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for Christmas. (I know Christmas is over, but for those who didn't get what they wanted...) =P

2. People who are "CARDED" need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.

3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get "CARDED" and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they're "CARDED", and to read your Blog.

My Materialistic Gift/Wish List:

1. A book contract from a mainstream publisher!

2. My house to sell! I'm ready to move to our land!

3. More space to house my books and a kitchen big enough for two people to stand in! (which really goes back to my #2 wish!)

4. More shoes.

5. To REALLY believe right now that I'm not fat, I'm pregnant! I'm in that end-of-the-first-trimester-stage of clothes being tight and stomach being pudgy but not really feeling all that pregnant! It'll change, I'm quite sure. But right now....waaahhhh!!!!

My Spiritual Gift/Wish List:

1. The discipline to have more regular, in-depth quiet times and not be afraid to sacrifice sleep!

2. To be a better wife, especially right now while I'm super-moody. =)

3. To have a healthy pregnancy for my sake and the baby's.

4. To be less selfish.

5. To be a good mom when the time comes in July!

NEXT!!

If your life was a book, what Genre would it be and why?

Romantic comedy! I'm such a sucker for romance and my hubby does pretty well there =) The comedy because, well - my life is just flat out funny sometimes.

Would it be a stand alone or a series?

Series, for sure! The really lovable kind of series everyone couldn't wait to read next =P

Would the title of your life’s book be?

Irony at its Finest

What’s the spiritual theme of your book?

Letting go and Letting God!

What would your goal be?

To finish the race well, both spiritually and in regards to my husband and soon-to-be-mom status.

Who’s your hero?

Snoopy! Just kidding. My hubby would be my romantic comedy's hero. Funny, spontaneous, rugged, and with just enough face stubble to qualify for YUMMY =)

What’s your conflict?

Mainly my own internal doubts and lack of trust, and desire for control.

Who’s your antagonist?

Me!

Where are you in your life’s book? (The beginning, middle, end, have you reached your black moment, are you into your resolution?)

Book #2! The falling in love and marriage part is complete, now its on to the growing family!

Is there a happy ending?

Of course!!!

I'm not tagging anyone, like Georgiana, I just want everyone who wants to play, to play along! Join us, won't you? Leave a comment with your link so everyone can see your answers! =)

2 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

SNOOPY?! LOL!!! That's a riot. Love your answers!

PS. You're one of the least selfish people I've ever met!

Gina Conroy said...

What a fun life! I'd definitely want to read it!

And is that growing family official? I guess I need to skim your blog to find out more!