Friday, February 09, 2007

FRONT PAGE NEWS!


Guess what that is gracing the FRONT PAGE of the Shreveport Times Living Section? (readership of 150,000!) - CHRISTIAN FICTION!! I've attached the article link from the online site for anyone who wants to view it close up!

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070208/LIVING/702090310/1004/LIVING


The inspirational reporter at The Shreveport Times heard about my recent release, Midnight Angel, and wanted to do a feature story. They interviewed me and I told them about Lenora Worth, another local author here in Shreveport, Louisiana. They got great quotes from both me and Lenora, as well as posted our pictures and websites and book covers, as well as book covers from other fabulous authors. VERY exciting stuff!!

God is definitely at work! I'm so pleased with how the article turned out. I just had to share =)

2 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Hey Chicky--your blog went whacky again! What happened??

Betsy St. Amant said...

It did? It looks fine to me. What's wrong? What am I not seeing?? lol