Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Update

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'm dreaming of an MP3 player...

Just kidding. But I did get one! Now I can listen to tunes while I work out. Hey, any motivation is good motivation, right? =)
I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! I can't believe 2007 is almost here. Our Christmas was indeed very blessed. My precious husband gave me a beautiful necklace, by the same jeweler that designed our wedding rings. The necklace is silver and inside a silver pendant are three stones - my birthstone, and the birthstones of the two little girls I sponsor through World Vision. Okay, all together on 3! 1...2...3... AWWWW!! Hubby did good! =)
Here's a picture of me and my sweetie before church on Christmas Eve morning. (isn't he adorable?)




I really enjoyed Christmas Eve falling on a Sunday this year. It somehow seemed extra special. Did anyone else feel that way? Something about singing Christmas hymns together in church on Christmas Eve morning, hearing the sermon of the Christomas Story...it was just a wonderful experience.

Speaking of wonderful experiences, I encourage everyone to run, not walk, to see the movie The Nativity. What a moving, vivid example of the Christmas Story! I literally cried throughout the majority of the movie. It was so emotional, seeing right in front of you the events you've heard described all your life. Four stars, two thumbs up, the whole shebang. PLEASE see it! It will change your heart.

From my family to yours,
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, &
A Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Aww! He did do a good job, what a great guy! Glad you had a very Merry Christmas :-)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.

I don't know about Christmas Eve being on a Sunday. Maybe it was the fact that our pastor didn't do a traditional Christmas message, or that my wife and son had birthdays the previous week. In any case, it felt like a week of Christmas instead of one day!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! betsy-ann.blogspot.com is one of the best innovative websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. Keep it that way.

Anonymous said...

The author of betsy-ann.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: Attempting to understand the method to one's madness will ultimately drive one mad. Thanks for the info.