Tuesday, November 06, 2012

A day in the life of...

In case you were wondering...

This is the life of an author - I sit down to finally write today after voting, grocery shopping, preparing a crock pot dinner, and playing outside with Little Miss, and realize I've lost my thumb drive. 

After a half hour or more of mass panic, desperate searching, frantic phone calls, name calling (about myself) and Little Miss following me around speaking gloom ("I think its gone forever Mama") 

I finally find it in a random pocket of my purse. I look up in glee only to see Little Miss holding a glow-in-the-dark bracelet, purple sparkle gel smeared across forehead and clumped over her lip like a little Hitler mustache, standing atop glowing carpet. "Mama I think there's a leak." 

Why yes. I concur.

No comments: